Wednesday, January 6, 2010

College anyone?

I have been waiting and waiting for my classes to get my GED to start for two months now and I used to be really excited. Just yesterday I was really excited, but the more I think about it the more I notice that my whole life is staring me in the face. Tomorrow marks the first day of the rest of my life. It's really kinda scary now that I think about it.

Tomorrow, I will find out exactly how long I have to attend the GED classes. Then, I have to start thinking of what I want to attend college for. I used to think that I would enjoy the culinary arts, or cosmetology. Then I think, Theatre would be really cool and fun, then maybe I could do Literature on the side. I'm confused thus far on how to approach this.

I need help. :/


No comments:

Post a Comment